Anyone wishing to take part in this exercise and fitness session – whether live or pre-recorded instructional video – must adhere to the following terms:
- Anyone taking part in Georgina Kay Yoga / Pilates Membership does so at their own risk.
- Georgina Kay Yoga / Pilates does not accept any responsibility for any individual nor group of individuals, who may be participating in Georgina Kay Yoga / Pilates Membership
- To take part in Georgina Kay Yoga / Pilates Membership you must be in good physical health. If you’ve been told on health or medical grounds that you should not take part in physical activity and sport, then you won’t be able to join in with the exercise and fitness sessions.
- To perform the activity in a safe way, you must make sure that the area you use is suitable. The area must be:
- a flat surface
- clear of any obstacles
- spacious enough for the type of activity
By taking part in the exercise and fitness session – whether live or pre-recorded instructional video – you agree to the above terms and conditions.
Georgina Kay Yoga / Pilates Website and the content, products and services available on this Website, including the Courses, include information and instruction relating to yoga, exercise, health, wellness and related topics.
You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all of the Content:
- Before participating in or using any content, we strongly recommend that you consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Georgina Kay Yoga / Pilates are not physicians or healthcare professionals and have no expertise in advising on, diagnosing, examining, or treating medical or psychological conditions of any kind or in determining the effect of any specific action, activity, routine or program on any Condition.
- Georgina Kay Yoga / Pilates is not a rendering professional advice of any kind to you, including without limitation, medical, psychological, emotional, relationship or personal growth advice, counselling, therapy, treatment or coaching (“Professional Advice”). You acknowledge and agree that when participating in any yoga, pilates or exercise program or other activity or program described in the Content, and/or when using any fitness products or products or services described or provided in or through the Content, there is the possibility of severe and permanent physical injury or death, and you assume the risk and responsibility for that result.
- The Content is not meant to be a substitute for Professional Advice from Your Professional Care Provider and We make no warranties, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, or appropriateness for any purpose of any information or content contained in the Content. You should never disregard medical or other Professional Advice or delay seeking it because of a statement contained in the Content.
- If you experience any discomfort or pain during an activity while participating in the Content, you must immediately cease the activity and seek the assistance of a Professional Care Provider.
Cancellation: The monthly membership is on auto-renewal and must be cancelled by each member to avoid recurring charges. The 6 month membership auto renews every 6 months and the 12 month membership auto-renews every 12 months. You can manage your subscription from the My Account page. You can cancel your Georgina Kay Yoga / Pilates Membership at any time. You will have access to the membership through to the end of the current billing period.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY MEMBER.
If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period and you can re-join if and when you wish to